In spite of the cold relationship between China and Australia in 2018 caused by espionage and a few other concerns, we believe that the two economies are too complementary not to trade and collaborate. In a recent interpreting assignment in Geraldton West Australia,we were told that over 90% of Australia’s highest-value seafood WA Rock Lobsters received by the Fisherman Co-Opt ends up on a Chinese dining table, in as quickly as 4 days from being brought in by the boats.
We provide a full range of Chinese to English and English to Chinese translation and interpreting services in Melbourne, helping Australian & Chinese businesses to communicate with their suppliers, customers and employees. We aim to integrate into your team and value add.
Services we offer:
- Sales Presentation
- Business Negotiation
- Hosting Chinese Delegations
- Email and Wechat Translation
- Assist with International Calls
- Website Translation & Localization
- Audio Visual Material Translation & Localization
- Contract Translation into Bilingual Format [Translation Process]
- Chinese Employee Training & Discipline